Followers

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Im so getting older

I cant describe how good it feels to be all alone by myself in my room when i dont have anything to do outside, not working no nothing.
But i cant always do that.
I spend most of my time outside still.

I need to get to work.
I need to get food and other supplies.
I need to commute for somp many other reason.

As much as i love it to stay shut inside, one might still found me sipping drinks in coffee place at homely hours. I need a comfy chair for my bum to accompany me reading or sometimes i feel like i need to cari jodoh because seriously my biological clock is ticking im getting older and seeing ur peers keep showing their offsprings off made this auntie in her childbearing age slightly too sad of the wantings.

No comments:

Post a Comment